Our 10 step Cleaning Process
1. Pre-Inspection – Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. He will identify any potential permanent stains and give you an assessment of expected results, as well as listening to any concerns you may have.
2. Commercial Pre-Vacuuming – Dry soil is removed by thoroughly power vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most vitally crucial steps in any cleaning process.
3. Pre-Spray – A precondition agent is applied to emulsify and breakdown soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning.
4. Pre Spot – Difficult spots are pre- treated with special spotting solutions to increase the chance of removal.
5. Pre- Grooming/Agitations – When needed a professional carpet groomer or commercial rotary machine is further used to loosen the soil.
6. Soil Extraction and Rinsing – The carpet is then thoroughly rinsed, using a powerful and state of the art truck mounted extraction cleaning system. Which will rinse without over wetting the carpet, leaving it in a neutral pH state which will ensure no sticky residue is left behind. This also leaves your carpet soft and fresh.
7. Post Spot -Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment,with our many speciality spotting agents. [To increase the life span of your carpet and protect against permanent stains, be sure to have a professional carpet protector applied].
8. Post Groom – When needed, your carpet will be groomed with a professional grooming brush, so that the pile of your carpet is uniform and standing tall when we leave. Post grooming helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position.
9. Speed Dry–High velocity whole room air movers are placed on the carpet immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying times.
10. Post Cleaning Walkthrough – Our technician will accompany you through your home to view the cleaning results, to make sure you are completely thrilled with the job.